The #GroveMod is FINALLY HERE!
We are so excited to finally present the Grove Mod! Josh is one of the most amazing people in our community. His dedication to pushing kendama forward through education with Kendama Institute alongside constantly raising the bar on tricks and combos. We cannot wait to see what he does next in his kendama journey!
The Grove Mod Tama consists of Maple with a Bamboo core to keep weight down and for a better stall bite.
Words from Josh:
I would never have thought that this piece of wood would forever change my life but 8 years later here we are living and teaching full-time Kendama.
Kendama is much more than a toy or a game. It is a vehicle for self-expression and a tool for continuous growth. If you can be patient with yourself and observe each attempt, each day as an opportunity to be grateful to learn and to grow, and refuse to give up in the face of adversity, then that in which your mind can perceive and your mind can believe, you may eventually achieve.
This Kendama is dedicated to The Rogue Valley. To Oregon. To the endless mountain adventures that await. To my grandmother. To my Love, family and wonderful friends that keep pushing me and my potential. Without them, I would not be where I am today.
Perceive Believe Achieve
- Joshua Grove BOOST Ken
- Laminated blonde bamboo
- NO Balance Bevel
- Custom engravings
- Textured swirl pattern on Sword
- Rogue Dama on handle stall
- Joshua Grove signature on base
- Perceive kanji on bird stall
- Believe kanji on small bird stall
- QR Code printed in the base cup
- JFG seal
- Cushion Clear Maple BOOST Tama with a bamboo core
- This was done to create better weights for the Tama while still having the bamboo around the bevel for stalls
- Achieve engraved in painted bevel
- Design inspired by the Rogue Valley mountains
- Metal Spinner Bead
- SixFinger String
- GroveMod sticker pack