Made in-house at the Mugen Musou factory from premium Japanese Maple and Keyaki. The new Mugen Musou INFINITY combines advanced technology with traditional practices to push concepts further than ever before.
These are the worlds first four-piece kendamas that can be broken down into sword, spike, sarado and tama in order to remove and replace your spike tip to refresh your play.
The tama consists of just two separate halves fused together with artisan Japanese joinery. The contrasting Maple scope that aids tracking and the Maple top half of the tama is one piece of wood.
Matched with a Matte Grip tama clear that's 'out of this world grippy' – the INFINITY range is certainly one of the most advanced and luxurious Kendamas available right now.
- Designed and manufactured by Mugen Musou in Japan
- Japanese Maple and Karin spike
- Japanese Maple sword
- Two-piece Maple and Keyaki tama with scope tracking
- Matte Grip Clear
- Base cup hole
- Replacement string
- Premium box packaging
- Instruction booklet
[How to disassemble]
The Mugen Infinity can be disassembled into 4 parts Tama, Sarado, Sword and Sword Tip.
1. Unscrew the Sword by holding the Sarado & twisting the bottom Sword anti-clockwise until it's apart.
2. Then simply pull the remaining Spike Tip straight out of the Sarado.
Once apart you can see the two unique string holes through the Sarado.
[How to reassemble]
1. While holding the Sarado pull the string taught so it's out the way, then line the Spike Tip string groove up with where the string exits the Sarado and push in until firmly secure.
2. Line the Sword thread up to the Sword Tip bolt and turn clockwise until the Mugen Musou logo disappears and the sword sits firmly attached.
WARNING: Do not overtighten. Overtightening may result in damage. Unfortunately, we are unable to replace any Kens that have been damaged due to overtightening.
Click here for the video.