KUSA - CRAFT SLIM WHITE ASH
The Craft Kendama features the brand new SLIM shape designed by the KUSA Team for honed play and next level speed.
The Slim shape has been redefined to bring you a Kendama that is shoulders above the rest in terms of its playability.
These Kendama's are made using only the most premium woods solely sourced in the USA and NOT mass produced from overseas.
This results in an extraordinary level of craftsmanship and care, giving you a Kendama that you won't be able to put down.
Check out some of Slim's premium features:
- Elegant, Sleek & Slim profiled shape
- Larger Cups for Insane Playability
- Made of Ash
- Increased Ken and Tama size from the Kaizen 2.0 shape
- Refined & Defined Slip Stop for Precision Stalls
- Double Burned Tracking Lines
- Perfect Craft Bevel
- Cup rims arched to lock-in stall tricks
- 100% Designed and Produced by Experienced Kendama Players
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA