The new Mugen Musou INFINITY combines advanced technologies with traditional practices and pushes their original concept further than ever before!
Made in-house at the Mugen Musou factory from premium Japanese Maple and Ash. The Blue Smoke INFINITY has a removable and replaceable spike tip so you can literally bring your spike back to life.
Matched with a Tama clear that's 'out of this world grippy' – the INFINITY is certainly one of the most advanced and luxurious Kendamas available right now.
- Designed and manufactured by Mugen Musou in Japan
- Japanese Maple Sword & Sarado
- 1x Maple spike tip
- 1x Paduk spike Tip
- 1x Yellow Birch spike tip
- 61mm Ash Tama
- Base cup hole
- Replacement string
- Premium box packaging
- Instruction booklet
[How to disassemble]
The Mugen Infinity can be disassembled into 4 parts Tama, Sarado, Sword and Sword Tip.
1. Unscrew the Sword by holding the Sarado & twisting the bottom Sword anti-clockwise until it's apart.
2. Then simply pull the remaining Spike Tip straight out of the Sarado.
Once apart you can see the two unique string holes through the Sarado.
[How to reassemble]
1. While holding the Sarado pull the string taught so it's out the way, then line the Spike Tip string groove up with where the string exits the Sarado and push in until firmly secure.
2. Line the Sword thread up to the Sword Tip bolt and turn clockwise until the Mugen Musou logo disappears and the sword sits firmly attached.
WARNING: Do not overtighten. Overtightening may result in damage. Unfortunately, we are unable to replace any Kens that have been damaged due to overtightening.
Click here for the video.